1. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS PLATFORM?
Platform name is GCT Exchange (Global Crypto Trading Exchange)
2. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF OTC TRADING?
Over the counter trading enable customer to buy low on one platform and sell it another platform to get the price difference as profit of every day.
3. HOW DOES GCT EXCHANGE WORKS?
GCT Exchanges use the artificial intelligence approach to buy crypto at low price and sell it at the high price automatically. Such kind of trading you can do at each one hour interval that means you can participate 24 times in a day.
4. WHAT DO I NEED TO TRADE ON THIS PLATFORM?
You are required to following things to trade on the GCT platform
- Smartphone with internet
- Your time on every hours
- A verified Binance/ OKX account to deposit and withdrawal of USDT
- A minimum of 10 USDT in your verified account
Once you start trading on GCT exchange, you will get familiar with our system.
5. HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can register yourself by following the given link where you need to insert your details. By following such simple steps that’s all.
6. HOW MUCH DO I MAKE IN A DAY?
You can make money with rate of 4.80% of your capital every day
Let us understand, suppose you have 100 USDT in your account and you trade throughout the day that means if you do 24 trades in a day. By end of the day, your capital becomes 104.80 on first day. On the same way, your capital will be 109.83 with the rate of 4.80% on the next day.
7. DO I NEED TO INVITE SOMEONE TO EARN ON THIS PLATFORM?
Absolutely NO! but when you invite people to do trade on GCT Exchange, we will pay you for growing our community.
8. CAN I WITHDRAW DAILY?
Yes, you can withdrawal daily any time. you can start trading today and withdraw tomorrow.
9. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM BALANCE TO START WITH?
Minimum balance required to start with GCT is 10 USDT
10. HOW DO I RECHARGE MY WALLET?
By following below steps, you can recharge your wallet
- Buy USDT from your Binance/OKX Account
- Transfer the USDT to the GCT exchange account
- Start trading
11. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BINANCE AND GCT EXCHANGE
- Binance trade on cryptocurrencies while GCT trade on USDT
- Binance supports Spot, P2P, margin and future trading while GCT support only P2P trading
- Binance do not select buyer for you while GCT does the same
- Binance support P2P trading for particular region at a time while GCT exchange support P2P trading for different region
- Binance started operation in 2017 while GCT exchange started their operation in 2022
- Binance supports different network in USDT trading while GCT exchange only support TRC20 network
- You can earn profit and loss while trading on Binance but you make only profit on each trade always if you do trade on GCT.